The one.

Name: Kheng Yeow aka kY
Age 18
Singapore
Ngee Ann Poly Year 2
Logistics Management
Friendster

Tagger


Say what you want to say. Can even kill me if you want =]

Links

Adelene
Andy
Alvin
Eliz
Huiyin
Jaslin
Jie
Joreen
Joyce
Samuel
Simin Mei

The past

February 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008

cred!ts

Edited by kY
blogger
blogskins
brushes
designer
photoshop elements 2.0

Monday, May 26, 2008

Today just totally went wrong. So wrong, that I don't even know what am I thinking.
Sorry.

I didnt realise that I was escaping from reality all along.
After I knowing that the world is so realistic, I just don't want to face it.
I don't even have a plan for my future.
I'm just depending on my parents. But how long can I last like this?
I know I have to face it.
Even by playing games, laying on the bed listening to mp3 and daydream, I'm just escaping from reality.

Had a little chat with mdm wai today on msn. All of a sudden, she said "but rem ur experience and learn ...dont let emotional BGR get to u". Was talking about my studies in poly with her and suddenly she mentioned this. I'm sure she rmb about last time too. My O's just went wild. How stupid and silly of me. She put high hopes on me, in the end I let her down. Well, as you said, I will do my best in my 3years of poly. I hope.

Life
Less

Who am i now?

kY misses at 10:50 PM

Fixing A Broken Heart - Indecent Obsession